Professional Counselling empowers individuals, couples, families and groups to accomplish mental health, wellness, education, and career goals. Counselling can help you cope with.
- Mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, eating or sleeping disorders
- An upsetting physical health conditions, such as infertility
- A difficult life events, a relationship breakdown or work-related stress
- Difficult emotions- low self esteem, anger
- Other issues, such as sexual identity.
At your appointment you will be encouraged to talk about your feelings and emotions, without negative feedback, like judging or criticizing.