Dermatology treatment with ozone therapy is carried out only by a doctor. In each case, depending on the problem being solved, the doctor selects the concentration of the ozone-oxygen mixture, its proportion. With different pathologies from the properly selected ratio of oxygen and ozone, their concentration, the depth of administration, the therapeutic effect, the number of procedures and the timing of treatment will depend.
Effects of Ozone Therapy:
- Suppression of bacterial, fungal and viral infections;
- Stimulation of metabolism;
- Improve blood circulation;
- Decreased activity of inflammation;
– Skin rejuvenation;
– Dark circles under the eyes;
– Correction of the oval face; – Furunculosis; – Excessive dryness of the skin; – Fungal lesions; – ozone treatment Red lichen planus; – Teleangiectasia; – Scleroderma; – Pyoderma; – Alopecia; – Neurodermatitis; – Dermatosis.